Dialogues Podcast: The Artist’s Website in an Increasingly Digital World
Question: What directions do you see artists’ websites heading in our digitally focused world?
For today’s photographers and illustrators, keeping up with digital innovations – from desktop to laptop to smartphone to tablet, and beyond – means creating marketing content that renders properly across multiple platforms. Flash is fun, but not all platforms are “flash-friendly”… your logo rocks, but can the user even see it on an iPhone?
In this engaging Dialogues Podcast, top industry consultants share vital resources and advice for maintaining brand integrity between platforms, keeping SEO in the multiplatform mix and successfully integrating killer digital strategies into traditional marketing plans.
Hear our expert panel discuss:
- How all digital promotion starts with a strong traditional website
- Why large images are essential for small screens
- Why “boring” navigation may serve you best
Dialogues Podcast: Episode 019
Podcast Download link
Participants include consultants Amanda Sosa Stone and Neil Binkley, as well as Agency Access’ Director of Marketing + Design Charles Truelson.
About the Dialogues Podcast series
Dialogues Podcast series is presented by a panel of experts, addressing questions asked by photographers, illustrators and artists in the industry. Dialogues Podcast
1. 5 Steps to Create a Website That Delivers Work
2. Creative Collision: Making Sense of Printed vs. iPad Portfolios
3. Dialogues Podcast: Optimizing the Engines of Success